Apple II in the laboratory
A rather esoteric college textbook, dating from 1987.
- I acquired this book on a complete fluke from Clifton M. Miller Library at Washington College in Chestertown Maryland. We were at my spouse’s alma mater visiting on vacation and one of the library staff, knowing I loved old computers, donated this withdrawn book for my collection.
- This book is rather odd. It’s obviously a text book for a college course as the acknowledgements state as such. However, the book references myriad interface cards and other hardware magic that are used for the course without really explaining how the cards came to be. The book just assumes you have the card in your Apple, in your lab, waiting for you to hack on it.
Vital Stats »
- Published: Cambridge University Press, 1987
- ISBN: 0 521 32198 0
- LC Classification Number: QC52.K83 1987
Acquisition Data »
- Acquisition Date: 5 July 2016
- Acquisition Method: Freebie
- Acquired From: Clifton M. Miller Library, Washington College, Chestertown, Maryland.
Physical Condition »
- Condition: Very Good.