VTech Laser 128
The portable Apple II that outdid the IIc.
- A client dropped this off at the office with a box of goodies.
Vital Stats »
- Model Number: ?
- Serial Number: 84477
Acquisition Data »
- Acquisition Date: 2003
- Acquisition Method: Donation
- Acquired From: Client
Physical Condition »
- Condition: Good. Minimal yellowing.
- Last Tested Date: –
- Other: Original power power brick present. None of the associated packaging is present. User’s Guide/BASIC Manual and hard bound Technical Reference Manual are present.
Associated Accessories »
- Berkeley Softworks geoMouse
- Laser Joystick
- “Big Blue” Thermal Printer with Manual [Model: 5181001 / FCCID: AZD9MA5181001 / Serial: 0173156]
- Canon Manufactured, commonly rebadged by IBM – this particular device has a custom manual for the specific pairing of this printer and the Laser 128 and was resold/rebadged by Computer Direct from Barrington, Illinois – a company that seems no longer to be operating.
- Okidata OKIMate 20 Thermal Transfer Printer, with manuals [Model: EN3211 / Serial: 809A0179542]
- Laser 128 RGB Cable, in box
- Broderbund Software The Print Shop Creative Workshop Series, in box.
- Bill Budge Pinball Construction Set, in box with manual
- Infocom Zork I, in box with all original inserts
- Sega/Main Street Publishing Frogger, with instruction sheet
- Walt Disney Software (Hi-Tech Expressions) Matterhorn Screamer, in box
- Ray Tobey’s Skyfox, in box
- Random House Software Garfield Double Dares, in box
- American Educational Computer sleeve and instruction sheet – disk missing
- Artsci Magicalc, Magic Memory, Magic Words with Manuals
- Spinnaker Sum Ducks, in box
- ComputerEasy Spell Castle, in box
- ComputerEasy, Math Climbers, in box