The most powerful Apple II ever created.
- Simple eBay find, picked up one Sunday afternoon when I was bored. Had been keeping an eye out for a ROM 03 model for a while, found this and snagged it up.
Vital Stats »
- Model Number: A2S6000
- Serial Number: A2S2-E942YRXA0012LL/A – Manufactured during the 42nd week of 1989 in Singapore.
- Configuration: 5.125 MB RAM, GS/OS 6.0.1 with GUPP 1.7
Acquisition Data »
- Acquisition Date: 28 September 2014
- Acquisition Method: Purchase
- Acquired From: eBay
Physical Condition »
- Condition: Good. Minimal yellowing. Floppy drive works perfectly.
- 30 November 2014: Replaced BRAM Battery
- Other: Original keyboard, mouse and 800k Floppy included. Original power cord and monitor are not present. None of the associated packaging is present. Manuals are not present.
Associated Accessories »
- Apple Keyboard II [M0487]
- Apple Desktop Bus Mouse [A9M0331]
- Apple 3.5″ Drive [A9M0106]
- Nishida Radio DVI Adapter
- In reserve: SainSmart/Gonbes GBS-8220 Converter Board
- Slot 1: Uthernet II Card
- Slot 3: UltimateMicro TransWarp GS Clone Prototype
- Slot 6: Compact Flash for Apple II [CFFA3000 – Run 3] with 8GB CF Card
- Slot 7: MicroDrive Turbo with 256MB CF Card
- RAM Slot: GGLabs RAMGS 4MB RAM Card
Here’s a cheesy birthday message created using this computer.