- Just a client donation. Probably the closest I’m going to get to a true 1984 Mac.
Vital Stats »
- Model Number: M0001W
- Serial Number: F53827BM0001W – The 2561st manufactured during the 38th week of 1985 in Fremont, CA
Acquisition Data »
- Acquisition Date: 2004-ish
- Acquisition Method: Donation
- Acquired From: Client Dropoff
Physical Condition »
- Condition: Good. Fair yellowing. Analog board in fair condition. Both floppy drives work perfectly. Bad PRAM battery.
- 23 October 2015: Boots okay. Analog board issues seem to be causing random instability.
- 23 April 2015: Boots fine. Slight distortion along top edge of display, and periodic ripple horizontally.
- 2 December 2014: Machine boots just fine.
- Other: Original keyboard, numeric keypad, mouse and power cord are with machine. None of the associated packaging or manuals are present.
Associated Accessories »
- Original Keyboard [M: M0110 | S: G403M011020573]
- Original Numeric Keypad [M: M0120 | S: 005046]
- Original Mouse [M: M0100 | S: G406M010030408]
- Apple Macintosh Carry Case, Beige
- Apple Macintosh 400K Floppy [M: M0130 | S: D41428QM0130]
- Computer Care Mac Rescue Add-On Board
- 4MB Ram Installed
- MacBottom 20MB Hard Drive
- Model: MACBOTTOM SCSI
- Serial Number: 0702096
- Contains Rodime 20MB 3.5″ 50 pin SCSI drive. Original power cable present.
- Apple ImageWriter [M: A9M0303 | S: 681849]
- Failed. Printing from this Mac: hangs the Mac. Printing from an Apple II: a bunch of Ä across the page, no carriage return.