Follow along as I build JCM-1: a Custom 8-Bit Computer. Watch as I teach myself how to design and build it, on the fly, through trial and lot of error.
Episode List »
Looking for something from one of my project episodes? Hit the links below to get right to the episode notes and downloads.
- Let’s Build an 8-Bit Computer!
- Free Running
- ROM If You Want To
- Serial Killer
- Uhura is busy, I am “Monitoring”
- Sound And Fury
- Moving in Stereo
- The Keymaster
- Freeze Frame
- NTSC Generator – Project Restart
- NTSC Generator – Composite Horizontal
- NTSC Generator – Composite Vertical
- NTSC Generator – Pixel Timing
- NTSC Generator – Video Generation
Episode 0 – Prelude »
Episode 1 – Let’s Build an 8-Bit Computer! »
Episode 2 – Free Running »
Episode 3 – ROM If You Want To »
Episode 4 – Serial Killer »
Episode 5 – Uhura is busy, I am “Monitoring” »
- ROM Source Code – Episode 5
- Schematic – Unchanged from previous episode.